Media Stories – Some highlights
SBS Insight – How much pain can you handle
Ten News – Is pain a case of mind over matter?
Media response to
Bogus Visual Feedback Alters Onset of Movement-Evoked Pain in People With Neck Pain published in Psychological Science, February 17, 2015:
- Smithsonian Magazine: Use Virtual Reality to Eliminate That Pain in Your Neck
- NY Mag: Could Virtual-Reality Headsets Like the Oculus Rift Reduce Neck Pain?
- Virtual Reality Reporter: Virtual Reality Goggles Can Help Decrease Neck Pain
- Science Daily: Neck pain can be changed through altered visual feedback
- Medical Xpress: Neck pain can be changed through altered visual feedback
- Science Nutshell: Seeing is believing: neck pain reduced by virtual reality
- Minnesota Physical Medicine Blog: What Virtual Reality Can Teach Us About Chronic Pain
- Shiny Shiny: Rift’s virtual reality headset can help reduce neck pain
- Yahoo News: Virtual reality could treat neck pain: study
- Today In PT: Neck pain can be changed through altered visual feedback
- Association of Psychological Science: Neck Pain Can Be Changed Through Altered Visual Feedback
Knowledge works, University of South Australia
Ride for Pain
Ride for Pain Denmark
Next Ride for Pain is 15 Nov 2016! Book the date. Details to follow soon.
Explain Pain EP3
TEDxAdelaide – Lorimer Moseley – Why Things Hurt
Understanding Pain: Brainman stops his opioids
Understanding Pain: Brainman chooses
British Journal of Sports Medicine podcast
Lorimer covers the difference between pain and nociception, and shares thoughts on how pain science can help clinicians working in sports medicine.
Make it Stop – Men’s Health Magazine
Chronic pain and its management (click on the cover image below to read the article or download the PDF).
See also – Training the brain series 1-5