We are speaking at the following seminars, lectures and conferences:
Lorimer in Santiago, Chile
- Who: Lorimer Moseley
- Where: Santiago, Chile
- When: 4th – 5th October
- Booking information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorimer and BiM team at World Congress in Pain
- Who: Lorimer Moseley and BiM team
- Where: Buenos Aires, Agentina
- When: 6th – 11th October
- Booking information
Neil O’Connell on Making Sense of Evidence from Trials and Systematic Review in Physical Therapy
- Who: Neil O’Connell
- Where: Chicago, USA
- When: 25th – 26th July, 2015
- Booking information or email: email@example.com
About Explain Pain Courses
- To increase your knowledge of pain biology
- To increase your ability to integrate this into your assessment & management of anyone in pain
- To demonstrate that the biology of pain is both intuitively sensible and terrifically interesting
The first half of the course is primarily lecture format and focuses on translating the substantial developments in modern pain science into clinically-friendly language and bite-size concepts.
The second part focuses on modern understandings of how we can get people to reconceptualise their pain, introducing participants to the conceptual change pathway, from metaphors and stories to biological concepts and functional and management implications.
There is no pre course preparation needed.
This course is very relevant to any clinician who treat people in pain.